Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home For A Week

by Hubert

Last weekend, my area was soaked with rain.

This is the result of two days of rain in a flood-prone area: http://dng.northjersey.com/media_server/tr/2010/03/16passaicriverfloodmap/0317A_Map1.pdf (16 meg file, beware!)

I don't live there, but my work is a mile away from the lower left picture. As a result of the flood, my work building has been without power this whole week so far, and work has been canceled this whole week, with me finding about tomorrow's canceled work half an hour ago.

I've been sleeping until noon, and then doing what I do on the weekends, which is video games, tv, and internet surfing.

Oh, and I finally filled in my passport renewal. So at least some good came of this week.

So...what should I do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment