Friday, November 19, 2010

New Hat

by Hubert

I'm at the mall and I see a kiosk of animal winter hats. As in the front of the hat has the face of an animal. Not an entire plush animal on top of the hat. That would be strange.

The female sales clerk helps me put on a penguin hat (there are two!) and koala hat on me, tells me the hats look great, and is asking where I work and what do I do.

"Isn't that odd?" I think. And then I realize these are things women ask when they are interested in you. Or trying to sell you a hat.

The clerk was as adorable as the animal hats, although wearing one of the hats probably helped.

I left the kiosk, puttered around a RadioShack looking for something, and then walked back to the kiosk to buy one of the penguin hats because...well it was a penguin hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment