Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ONE HUNDRETH POST AND IT'S MINE ALLLL MIIIIIIINE

by Colleen

Oh hi guys, this is our blog's 100th post by the way. I've been traveling the past two weekends and haven't had time for much internet access, but it looks like Hubert's been prolific in my absence. And I'm surprised that annoyingly, maturely phrased sentence just flowed from my brain out onto the keyboard (adverbs!!!). I don't try to sound this pretentious, maybe I just am.

Oh wells. Onto some pictures, scenery this time.
Hot Rockies.




Cold Rockies.

Amazing what a difference 900 miles makes. Well, I guess it's not that amazing, 900 miles is a pretty great distance. When I first was putting this together I was hoping Colorado and Arizona were only like 100 miles apart. So then I could be like: Amazing what a difference 100 miles makes - and it would be profound. But then I googled it and they're like 900 miles, so much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment