Saturday, April 10, 2010

GAHHHHH

by Colleen

Charlyne, for Pete Squeaks, you stole my (potential) conversation with David Krumholtz. I am now speechless....well, not really- let me just say that if I were ever to meet David in real life I would have totally played up "the awkwardly direct reference to Bernard in the Santa Clause" angle in order to indirectly expose my childhood crush on him, but now I can't. Thanks to you. What now? What if I meet him? What do I have left to talk about? The time he played the "booobies" dude in Harold and Kumar?! David, remember when you and that guy from American Pie got high and ate a lot of food? Remember how pissed off Harold looked? Why did you shave that goatee? I mean C'MON!!!
You walk away with memories of adorable reactions by David to your dorkiness and a signed copy of Santa Clause from Bernard the Elf (with a heart!) and I got nothing to bring to the table now. Whyyyyyyy??? Those were supposed to be my memories and my signed copy of the Santa Clause! Thanks for spoiling it for all the rest of the Korean-American Krumholtz fans everywhere. GO...GO watch your stupid DVD....GOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment