Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is the Gay Chicken?

I had brunch in the city with my friend Brillo and three of his friends. I've had brunch in cities two weeks in a row! Will I make next week the third?

So we're all back at Brillo's place and someone mentioned the "Gay Chicken". I ask what that is, of course this is too good to pass up. I was given this definition, taken from Urban Dictionary:

A game played by two straight guys, where both slowly slide their hands up the inside of the other guy's legs until one player chickens out, and thereby loses. Gay players cheat.

It's always when guys do this that it is called Gay Chicken. I don't think women have a name for it. Also, women aren't dumb enough to do this.

Why would anyone do this? Unless you're trying to get two gay guys together?

So now that I'm home, I had to google this. Apparently Gay Chicken encompasses more games/dares, such as:

A game where two people of the same sex (and preferably straight) put their faces closer and closer until one of them chickens out. If none of them do, then they get closer until they kiss.

I'm laughing really hard. WHY? WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS? DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Of course there are Youtube videos of guys playing Gay Chicken.

Guy 1: I love pussy, I love pussy, I love pussy.
Guy 2: Vaginas!
Guy 1: This is the straightest thing I've ever seen!

Then the winner plays third guy:

Guy 2: As soon as we get bodily fluid swappage, that's it, right?
Guy 3: It doesn't stop until someone back off.
Guy 2: I'm not looking at you in the eyes.

The winner gets to slap the loser in the face. That's the reward for "winning". Really.

In the near future, Col and I are going to post reviews of "The Invention of Lying" and "Zombieland", since we saw both movies when I was visiting her in Chicago. So watch for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment