Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day Two, Part 4, in San Francisco!

by Hubert

I stumbled upon an museum one one on end of Fisherman's Wharf called Musee Mecanique. It's museum of entertainment machines that would eat your coins. But not just games, no no. Machines like the one shown below.



That's all the machine does.

Here's another one.



I can't believe what people found entertaining decades ago. And in 2040, people are going to say the same things about today's arcade machines, or what's left of them.

Then I was off to Hyde Street Pier, where you can go into real boats previously used for real things like...I forget.



And you can see parts of boats:



Why I was compelled to take video of this wheel, I do not know. As you can tell, I don't know why I do a lot of things.

All of this walking around made me hungry, despite having eaten only three hours below. So where did I eat an early dinner?



I have now been to In 'N Out Burger twice in my life. Why can't they be in New Jersey???

Next San Francisco entry: Pictures from Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment