Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fahv-ruh and the Anti-Catch

by Colleen



Okay okay, much has been said about Minnesota's Miracle Man by the East Coast Biased MSM so I'm not gonna harp on it too much other than to voice my own reserves over the ending - both feet were in bounds? really? really?

Nonetheless, I'm as happy as a fan can be considering we walked away with a loss. The 49ers came to Minnesota, played an early game in a weird time zone, lost Frank Gore in the first few minutes, and still had the lead in the final drive of the Vikings' Home Opener - a game that the Vikings were supposed to win anyway, because, well, it's the home opener. Who doesn't win that? Oh yeah the Rams and the Browns. wah wahh.

From what I hear, our defense was awesome. Let's just get this next week over with, I'm not going to say anything to jinx the outcome, but once we're out of the bye week, it's gonna be an interesting 10 weeks of football, I can tell you that much. Can't wait to see how we're gonna match up against the Jags, since the Cards ripped them apart and we edged out the Cards. And should be interesting to see what the defense does against Indy's offense....ooh I just noticed it's in Indianapolis..maybe I'll try and go!

Let's end this thing on a better note:

1 comment:

  1. i disapprove of this last picture...Let's forget that the jets ever picked up fav-rah and gave away Chad Pennington and focus on what matters: that is the Jets are 3-0. what what? what are the 49ers...what?

    ReplyDelete