Sunday, July 15, 2018

“News”letter for 2018.07.14


This is the last newsletter! I developed RSI (repetitive strain injury) in the muscle below my left thumb, so it hurt to turn a doorknob with my left hand, among other basic tasks. It’s likely because I was reading twitter on my phone for several hours a day...and I usually scrolled with my left thumb. So, that means a lot less reading twitter for me. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted, but my body is slowly falling apart in my mid 30s.

Activities since last newsletter: I spent Memorial Day weekend in New York City with a friend, that Saturday had a high of 90 degrees...too hot!

I bought a used phone on eBay, and then less than two weeks later the microphone and speakers stopped working so I had to return it. Sigh…

Also, I went to the dentist and she told me I needed to get a root canal. Then I went to the endodonist (who does root canals) and he said the tooth was beyond saving so I’d have to get the tooth pulled. Then I got my tooth pulled. I have one less tooth now. I bought a pain reliever (Advil) for myself for the first time due to the oral surgeon’s instructions. You read that correctly, I had no pain reliever in my home, not because I’m against having it, but apparently I’m so lazy I don’t do anything that causes pain.

A 99 Ranch store opened near me!












No comments:

Post a Comment