Friday, July 12, 2013

The British are HERE

by Colleen

I once wrote a post about the strategic placement of British operatives in the Midwest as part of an initial conspiracy by HRH to retake our fair nation.

Well, I have news for you - it may be happening faster than a Britain can unintelligibly mutter 'Bobsyeruncle'.

Since my last report, I've observed multiple incidents in the past couple years of Britains taking to the streets of downtown Chicago, happily shopping at our stores, and enjoying quiet walks in our parks. There's even this: Britains sending their children to their own private-public school in the heart of Lincoln Park, the British School of Chicago. A few of these incidents made such an impression on me that I almost took the time to blog them here!

As undocumented and unverified as these sightings may be, take my word for it that the threat of a Tory uprising is eminent.This past month, your humble blogger relocated to the West Coast to start a new job and a new life, but mainly to better follow the rising success of promising young 49ers team (just kidding about the last...maybe). Aside from an alarming abundance of visitors and residents from across the pond, I'm fully convinced my new co-worker is a closeted British spy. 

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment