Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lesson of the Day

by Hubert

Don't drink a can of Mountain Dew at midnight. It will keep you up until 5 AM.

And that's your LESSON OF THE DAY!
-------------------
Beginning non-cat related story:
I'm in a bit of a rut right now.

For most of the past month, I've used something to help me sleep (just melatonin pills or a shot's worth of alcohol in juice). Definitely not good.

I have not seen a friend outside of work hours in weeks. And not because I'm busy. I probably have the least scheduled life out of anyone you know. No one depends on me to be anywhere for anything at any time on a regular basis.

I'm looking at my "Likes and Interests" section on facebook and the dating website I am on (and no I will not provide a link), and I have listed "watching TV, playing video games, reading the Economist". That's it. And I don't know what else to write.
Oh, I just wrote it "listening to tech and political podcasts". Ok, that's four things. And I don't know what else to write. After all, what do I really do?
Weekdays: Wake up, go to work and listen to podcasts while I work, come back home, watch tv while eating dinner, play games, surf net, shower, sleep.
Weekend: Wake up, eat lunch, watch tv, play games, surf net, shower, sleep
And occasionally go out to buy food, usually on Sunday, with my mom.

No one wonder I don't get any messages, anyone with the same interests as me is probably a lazy sack of crap. Or fat.

Now I'm noticing I can't delete e-mails or phone numbers that I've entered on facebook. It says "saving" but it never finishes. ugh.

Oh, and there is today. My mom and I went to Applebees and sat in a booth for, I'm guessing 15 minutes, and no one came by to say hello and take our orders, or at least "I'll be with you shortly" so we just left and went food shopping instead. It was for the best, because right before we left I realized I had nothing to say to her. I couldn't think of any topics I wanted to converse about, and nothing of interest had happened to me or anyone I knew. And it's really sad to have a meal with someone with nothing to say. Also, I was too irritated from the wait to enjoy eating.

must get out of foul mood, but how...

End of non-cat related story.

Recently Finished: MySims Agents for Nintendo Wii
Currently Playing: DJ Hero for Playstation 3

No comments:

Post a Comment