Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tally Hall @ Lincoln Hall, Chicago

by Colleen






Suave fellow, Rob Cantor in the yellow tie,  and some guy I'm not sure of to his left- I think they got him to fill in for Andrew Horowitz last minute. Also as Javelin observed, "they got really shaggy".


  




Oh wait, maybe this was the fill in guy...well I wasn't quite clear on all the details.










Tally Hall moves from the stage to the floor, and our own shenanigans at Buffalo Wild Wings after the jump.



                        Javelin and trademark ears.    Jami and Zach with balloon props!
 



Pictured above L-R: Zubin or Ross or...okay okay I don't know who anyone is even though I know all the lyrics to their introductory song, Welcome to Tally Hall. I am a horrible fan. All I know is that whoever the percussionist is, he can knock down the the shots like Bill Lambert. And, oh hey! Ukulele!

The disco ball wasn't actually right above us, but I'd like to think it was.

 



They pull out a confetti gun...
mild amusement ensues.




My favorite picture of the night. Tally Hall, Skyboxx, Juke(box?) and Ghost (??) covering "Celia" by Simon and Garfunkel.

Ehhh?
Eye!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment