Sunday, October 4, 2009

THAT'S WHERE THE ******* TICKETS WERE?

by Hubert

Hello everyone.  Or at least all three of you readers out there.  I just spent the weekend hanging out with my illustrious co-author, and yet neither of us posted anything!  And we normally live 900 miles apart!

Just a quick post today.  I buy my movie tickets from Costco because I can buy AMC tickets for $8 a piece, when they cost $11-12 at the theater.  I'm cheap, and it's an excuse to go to Costco.  I don't have many reasons to go since I live alone and don't eat a battalion's worth of food in a week.

I thought I brought four ticket vouchers with me to Chicago when I left my apartment Thursday morning, but then when I arrived in Chicago, I couldn't find the tickets.  Oh well, we'd have to pay full price for movies.

I got back home less than two hours ago, start unpacking, and find there is a small pouch underneath the top flap of the duffel bag I brought to Chicago.   I also notice the movie ticket vouchers in that pocket.

OOOOHHHH, NOW you understand the title of this post.  I could have saved Col and I three dollars each!

And how did I miss this every time I looked in the bag for stuff in Chicago???????

No comments:

Post a Comment