Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day One, Part Two, in San Francisco

by Hubert

Just a block away from where the last video was shot, I hopped onto a bus that took me straight to the Golden Gate Bridge (thank goodness for iPhones).

This sight greeted me upon arrival.



I had traveled three miles, from gorgeous weather to fog city. Couldn't see any of the top spires of the bridge.

So I walked onto the bridge, and this is what I could see:



This was no better. And people were looking at me. Or Scarfy Blue Penguin. It's hard to tell.

Time to walk to the first spire of the bridge.



STILL CAN'T SEE THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE!

I head back to the southern entrance of the bridge and take about 15 minutes mulling over purchases in the gift shop. Gotta get something for my troubles!

I buy a bunch of trinkets, step outside, and see this!



Woohoo! Success!

And here's a bonus video:



Next entry: Palace of Fine Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment